[H-ADMIN] Reminder: Next exec meeting in a fortnight

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Sun Feb 13 23:59:07 EST 2011

That would be cool for me.

Matt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Stuart" <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>
To: admin at lists.humbug.org.au
Sent: Monday, 14 February, 2011 2:38:00 PM GMT +10:00 Brisbane
Subject: Re: [H-ADMIN] Reminder: Next exec meeting in a fortnight

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 10:31 +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> The next exec meeting will be due to be held on the 19/Feb, at 2PM, just
> prior to the normal meeting in Hawking S201.  There is nothing
> outstanding from the last meetings minutes.
>
> Stephen, could you post a notice to announce and set up the new Minutes
> page on the wiki please.

I just realised that announcement didn't happen, and that is a problem
as the constitution says we much have one weeks notice.

Is there any disagreement with having the meeting on March 5th, same
arrangements?  If get not responses saying they would prefer to have it
on another date within 24 hours, I consider it a date and send an
announcement to a announce at lists.humbug.org.au.