[H-ADMIN] Insurance

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Tue Oct 26 02:42:21 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,
I've been looking at insurance for Humbug. This is just in case Russell isn't able to get insurance from LA. I spoke with Brian from Club Insurance QLD ph 3319 0618 http://www.clubinsuranceqld.com.au/ and I am in the process of getting a quote from him.

He thinks we might be better off registering as a not-for-profit or charitable organisation in order to get a better deal in regards to insurance. Currently Brian says that while we might get very basic public liability cover for around $500 we might be looking at anywhere up to $2000 if we want to cover accidents that happen between members.

Matt