[H-ADMIN] Humbug members and community projects

Derec Davies derec.davies at foe.org.au
Thu May 27 04:54:10 EDT 2010

Hi admin

My name is Derec and i work for a Brisbane community groups called
Friends of the Earth. I am wondering if Humbug is able to recommend (or
advertise to) a suitable member to become involved in our IT team.

We are seeking an experienced person to work collaboratively with our
existing sys admin to manage our office infrastructure and web based
systems. We are all volunteers and have great opportunities for people.
We are looking for someone to engage with us long term and be apart of
creating and maintaining our systems.

Our organisation is very progressive with our IT policy and systems,
using only open-source on both our servers and workstations (Debian and
Ubuntu).

Is this something you can assist with?

Regards
Derec