[H-ADMIN] Content Writing

angel at onlineseosolutions.org angel at onlineseosolutions.org
Sun May 16 03:28:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

I visited your website "www.lists.humbug.org.au" and can see you are an
online service provider.

Allow me to offer you our Web Copywriting Services. Content in any Online
Marketing Campaign is one of the most

Crucial factors to make the campaign a success. However, in most cases the
content is not good either in terms of User perspective or

In terms of Search Engines.

Do let me know if you face a similar problem with your current
vendors/writers. We would be happy to provide a hassle free, high quality
Copy writing service.

Do let me know if you are interested in.

We are based in India (Delhi)

I will be happy to get back to you with more details and prices.

I look forward to your mail.

Kind Regards,

Name: Angel

Post: Manager-Business Development

ID     : angel at onlineseosolutions.org

Ps: Let Me Know If You Are Interested in. We Provide Some Special Cost on
This Year.......

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask emailers to stop spamming them The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World wide web.
You can opt out by sending mail to dineshvishwakarma.cpt at gmail.com we ensure
you will not receive any such mails