[H-ADMIN] o'reilly user group emails

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun Feb 7 23:31:14 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 14:16 +1000, Clinton Roy wrote:
> O'Reilly currently sends us a once a month email with lots of
> interesting news. It goes to exec, which i think is about to die.

Exec isn't about to die. SysAdmin was under siege because of SPAM.

In the long term if any list doesn't attract much traffic for a year or
so, then as far as I am concerned it should get the axe.  Again SysAdmin
looks to be going that way, but not Exec as yet.

> Should it be redirected to admin or general?

Admin or the Secretary would be the two choices.  I only suggest the
Secretary because I personally have no interest in it.  If that is the
same for everybody else then the secretary would be the best choice.