[H-ADMIN] Upcoming exec meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Dec 7 02:12:35 EST 2010

Just doing my pre-exec meeting troll through the minutes of the last
exec meeting.  On it is:

Stephen:   Get a second key for the PO box. I have a 'letter from the
           secretary' and the original key which I will be taking in
           to the post office on Monday (Oct 4)

Russell:   Re-visiting Excalibur home. Needs to be discussed with
           Stephen Thorne.

All:       Ensure wiki pages for exec roles are up-to-date, especially
           with respect to Exec handover procedures.

I haven't done my job yet.  I hope to get it done tomorrow night, and
should I look like failing in that endeavour I am hoping Greg will take
some pleasure in reminding me.

The wiki pages really do need to be updated at some stage, but it isn't
urgent and we can carry them over to the new year.

Stephen: have you got that key yet?

And finally: Matt, can you update the wiki meeting page for the Exec
meeting, so we don't have to make it an agenda item.