[H-ADMIN] Mailing Lists

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Fri Apr 9 12:27:04 EDT 2010

Ya from me.

Matt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Stuart" <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>
To: admin at lists.humbug.org.au
Sent: Friday, 9 April, 2010 4:37:04 PM GMT +10:00 Brisbane
Subject: Re: [H-ADMIN] Mailing Lists

Committee, we need to get a ya / nay to this so we can respond promptly
to Yasmin.  Please indicate what you think here, so the secretary can
reply.

I personally think this is a reasonable request and we should let them
post the occasional add.  But it would be wise if the secretary also put
something on announce to that effect, so no one accuses them of
spamming.

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 18:55 +1000, Yasmin.Sethi at leica-geosystems.com