[H-ADMIN] Test Email

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Tue Sep 29 04:22:17 EDT 2009

Well I got it.

Matt

----- Original Message -----
From: matheist76 at westnet.com.au
To: "Admin" <admin at lists.humbug.org.au>
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009 6:20:54 PM GMT +10:00 Brisbane
Subject: [H-ADMIN] Test Email

Hi Guys,
I noticed that I didn't get a message from admin that I
should have got. The one in regards to room bookings. Nerida
however did CC to me.

If this gets to me that means that mailman is setup so that if
you chose options for one email address which is tied to another
then both are effected by the options. In my case Russell tick on
no mail for the matheist76 address which also means that the
vicepresident alias did not get any email as well.

So ignore this if it does not effect you.

Matt