[H-ADMIN] Action Items from Last Meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Thu Oct 29 00:10:10 EDT 2009

Boys,

Here are the ACTION items from the minutes of the last meeting that look
like they have not been done.  If they have been done say so here,
otherwise we really need to get cracking on them.

Actions for Mark:

- treasurer to put details of how to deposit into the humbug account on
the website.

- someone to get Scott's old key.

[mark, this key was for you, wasn't it?  if it is a problem for you to
get it let me know and I will do it.]

Actions for Stephen:

- Steven to put previous list of deputies on the wiki.

Actions for ?:

- Organise the opening/closing schedule for the next few meetings.

[Any suggestions on how we sort this out?]

Actions for Russell:

- Organise move of excalibur to Netbox Blue hosting.

This is actually in progress.  If pigs fly, it might even be completed
by the end of this weekend.