[H-ADMIN] Librarian Report

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Nov 17 20:34:36 EST 2009

I gather Matt and Mark have already sent your reports to the secretary.

Could I ask a favour?  If I send out an email asking "can you do X", and
you have already in fact done X, can you assume I don't have a clue what
is going on and put me in the picture.  Ie send a brief saying "I have
already done it".

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 11:23 +1000, Stephen Thomas wrote:
>          - Backups available (these must have been sighted).
>              2009-10-14

Nice report.  Exactly what I was after.  Can anyone suggest information
that might be helpful?

BTW, you can "sight" the backups by looking on Amazon.  It is is real
easy using the Firefox S3Fox plugin.