[H-ADMIN] Next Exec Meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Nov 11 02:15:33 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 16:50 +1000, matthew franklin wrote:
> 2. What way should we submit out reports. I was thinking that the best
> way would be to post directly to the wiki.That way we all know who has
> or has not submitted their reports.

I would prefer to see them emailed to admin at lists.humbug.org.au BEFORE
the meeting so we can all read them and "take them as read" at the
meeting.

As for the minutes themselves, my suggestion would be to attach them to
the meeting wiki page, and insert in line at the appropriate point.  The
way they were done in the last minutes made it difficult for me to tell
what was minutes (which Clinton is responsible for) and what was a
report (which others are responsible for).

As for the format of the minutes themselves, provided it was clear what
was discussed, and it is clear what decisions were reached I am not too
fussy.  In the last minutes I thought te action items were clear enough,
but trying to follow was discussed wasn't so easy.  It wasn't the point
form so much as the lack of indentation - it was hard to see where one
discussion ended and another started.

> (Russell probably not a good idea to
> have included your private correspondence in your email to the public
> admin list)

True.