[H-ADMIN] Next Exec Meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Nov 11 01:22:58 EST 2009

As you know the next exec meeting is this Saturday, and it is time to
get cracking on the reports.

This time I have to do one.  Part of it is things that were supposed to
happen but didn't.  My current outstanding list is below.  I will be
writing my report some time on Friday I guess, and sending it to H-GEN
then as a "Presidents Report to the Club".  If the list below is wrong
or has changed in the interim let me know.

Clinton, also below is an Email addresses to the president.  You
probably saw me send it to general.  That got no response.  I eventually
passed it onto Sage, got a response which I passed onto Steve Blair
today.  Please include all this in your correspondence report.

Actions for Mark:

- treasurer to put details of how to deposit into the humbug account on
the website.

- someone to get Scott's old key.

[mark, this key was for you, wasn't it?  if it is a problem for you to
get it let me know and I will do it.]

Actions for Stephen:

- Steven to put previous list of deputies on the wiki.